Information On Restaurant Franchises
he restaurant industry has always been a popular destination for franchisees, because many of Australia’s most iconic eateries are successful franchises.
This is an industry where brand recognition can lead to a huge increase in revenue, so it’s not surprising that many savvy entrepreneurs who want to own their own restaurant take this route into the world of food services.
The systems put in place by franchises can make the starting off period for restaurant franchisees much easier than it would be if the entrepreneur was going into this avenue as an independent business owner.
Here are some facts and trends about the restaurant industryin Australia.
- The restaurant industry takes in around $19bn in revenue annually.
- Solo reservations are on the rise, according to several recent studies. That means if you go down this route, you might be hearing the words “table for one please” more often than you think!
- The most popular cuisines among Australian consumers are Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, and Mexican.
- Typically, consumers are becoming more health conscious, with many seeking out healthier alternatives to traditional menu items.
- It is estimated that approximately 12 percent of Australia’s population is either vegetarian or vegan.
For more information on restaurant franchise opportunities, contact Franchise Direct now.