A rare opportunity to run an established Sydney franchise and acquire the Australian Master Franchise of Nutty Scientists.
Who are Nutty Scientists?
Nutty Scientists is a global children’s education and entertainment franchise designed to help kids have fun with science in a hands-on, safe, and spectacularly interactive way. We teach Science using innovative methodologies for children to retain valuable information and leverage the scientific process as a way to learn and discover. We foster a love of science while developing children’s creativity, problem solving skills and self-esteem.
Why Nutty Scientists?
Based in Sydney, the Nutty Scientists Australian Master has been in operation since 2018. The network has since grown interstate with the start of Melbourne franchise in 2020. Nutty Scientists was first established in Europe in 1996 and since then they have grown a strong network of franchises with locations in 48 countries across the globe including one opening last year in New Zealand. More than 9 million children have participated in the Nutty Scientists programs worldwide.
Opportunity to grow the Australian Franchise network further by opening sub franchises in cities such as Brisbane, Regional NSW, Regional VIC, Adelaide, Perth etc.
Diverse revenue streams:Nutty Scientists follow a distinct Edutainment model that uses both Entertainment and Education aspects opening multiple revenue streams options such as pre-school programs, after-school workshops, birthday parties, corporate events, awareness campaigns, holiday workshops and many more.
- Finalist at Sydney Hills Local Business Awards 2020
- We were subcontracted by a company to run a Science event at Darling Harbour for 8 weeks. On the back of our success organizers decided to run a similar event partnering with Nutty Scientists Melbourne. This event will run for a period of 6 months.
- Nutty Scientists is ranked #1 in category in Entrepreneur Magazines’ Franchise 500.
- Nutty Scientists was ranked #1 in the Top 100 Children’s Enrichment Franchise category by Franchise Gator in 2019.
- No rental investment required as all programs are run at classrooms, host sponsored venues, or public places such as community centres, Shopping centres etc. Franchisor also provides know how to open a science lab if desired.
- Five-star reviews across Google and Facebook page. Repeat customer rate of around 50-75% for holiday workshops.
Ongoing marketing and operational support:
- Your own location “microsite” on our Nutty Scientists website. This will provide you with the ability to edit/customize the website to your liking while keeping consistency and uniformity with our brand.
- Access to the Nutty Scientists intranet where you can download sample proposals, images, videos, scripts, and any other marketing materials you might need.
- Access to thousands of science experiments and a countless number of workshops (which are continuously being updated with R&D).
- Telephone and email access to our professional staff during normal working hours/days, as needed.
- Open communication with other Nutty Scientists franchisees via our intranet, email, and virtual meetings to share experiences and advice.
- Scripts, Email drafts, proposals locally created over the years that align with Australian standards and humour.
- Initial kit of branded promotional and workshop materials to help with the marketing and development of your business.
No previous experience required. Initial training course with to cover management, marketing, sales techniques, programs, personnel policy and organizational business systems. You’ll also gain access to training videos and manuals. Second training covers assistance in selecting, instructing and training, your first instructors (creative individuals who will perform the shows and facilitate the workshops). You will then receive help to jumpstart operations by assisting in the organization of your first promotional activities.
Nutty Scientists shows and workshops stimulate the imagination and spirit of children, arousing their curiosity and fostering an environment where they are encouraged to participate, boosting their self-esteem. We have engaged with not for profit organizations to deliver interactive shows for severely disabled kids, kids with lower socio-economic background and kids with a difficult past.
The Next Steps
To enquire about this rare and exciting master resale opportunity, simply fill out the form below to get started:
Australian Master Resale Opportunity